WWDC 2022 Wishlist
Here’s some things I’m hoping for this year at WWDC:
- Multiple user support in iPadOS.
- Password sharing.
- My wife and I share passwords for various accounts. This is what keeps us on 1Password.
- Interactive widgets.
- Along with more reliable widget updates.
- Not having to restart my computer and iPhone to get Xcode to run an app on my device.
- No more endlessly preparing watch for development in Xcode.
- Big SwiftUI updates.
- I love SwiftUI, but I can’t do everything in it yet. Any specifics I list would be subject to recency bias. So, I’ll just say breaking out of the mold in SwiftUI can be really painful and I would like it to not be painful.
- Whatever Marco Arment needs on watchOS to make downloads reliable and fast in Overcast.
That’s what came to mind to me in the last 5 minutes or so. Overall, I like using Apple platforms and I enjoy developing for them. I’m excited to see what will be announced at WWDC.